How do we do it? Real-world experience. It is as simple as that.
At GRN Coastal, every search we conduct and every candidate we present are screened extensively. Our team addresses how the acquisition of top talent can drive strategy, affect organizational alignment, and have a direct impact on bottom-line results. We have the industry experience you’re looking for. We feel that having been in the field, working shoulder-to-shoulder with the type of people that fill the roles we search for, we can make a big difference in the selection process.
Our recruitment services can include:
- Conduct an initial Project Consulting Strategy Session to define all requirements.
- Source and contact candidates.
- Present qualified candidates.
- Assist in scheduling and monitoring the interview process.
- Conduct Video interviews as deemed appropriate.
- Debrief both client and candidate after the interview.
- Mediate negotiations between you and the selected candidate. Present and close offer.
- Resignation and counteroffer advice to candidates to ensure they follow through with their commitment.
Today’s talent acquisition process is very competitive. We see many companies putting in place their own internal talent acquisition teams. But can these teams be effective? While there are many positions that can be filled by this type of recruiting, there are many others that cannot. The more complex the role, the more complex the search. That is when you need specific expertise with experience in the field that is familiar with the role and familiar with the capabilities needed to be successful in that role.
When it comes to job placement, no other company offers quick, long-term results better than GRN. Please call us for an in-depth discussion on our proven process and we can save you time, effort and money.